Grow with intention
Subscribe for $250 / year
Get started with WholeStory today no matter when you're hiring next. Gain deep insight into your teams, build community inside your organization, and cultivate an inclusive culture.
- Have an unlimited number of profiles for existing employees under @yourdomain.com
- Experience the platform firsthand to see the process candidates will go through
- Learn more about your employees while building community among them
- Receive training and materials built around Jim Collin's Good to Great and Patrick Lencioni's Five Dysfunctions of a Team
Step 2: Add a monthly plan when you begin hiring
Included with all monthly plans:
- Deep insights into candidates via the holistic profile
- Training and materials on how to interpret the profile
- Training and materials on how to set up the interview
- Personalized support for hiring process integration
- Monthly check-ins for the first 90 days
- Up to 3 profile screening consultations during the first 90 days
$299 / month
up to 2 job slots
$499 / month
up to 6 job slots
What our customers say
"With WholeStory, I was far more confident in my hiring choices, plus the candidates' willingness and ability to complete their profile was almost as valuable as the profiles themselves!"
— General Manager for a vineyard used WholeStory to hire a Sales Manager and Bookkeeper.
"WholeStory provided substantially deeper insight into key factors of the candidates' makeup. This was very valuable in helping identify candidates who did NOT possess the critical soft skills for the position, particularly the ability to handle uncomfortable, hard conversations and the ability to see through challenging circumstances to the end."
— President of a school board used WholeStory to hire a high school principal.
"Using WholeStory has made a huge difference for us. We’ve successfully hired several people using it. It’s remarkable how powerful it is to simply change what’s shared in the interview."
— Head of talent acquisition who used WholeStory to hire for several roles.